Thursday, January 18, 2007

On my mark ... Unleash hell

old post I never published

Broke through to the motor heads who are making their annual trip to Leh . At any point before if I felt that I can ride to Leh , by myself traveling without a plan and stuff .... I was an idiot ( I still am at times )

After a very long time some thing has come up which sooths the adrenaline craving within me.
I do get butterflies in my stomach when I think " will I be able to pull it off? " . The corporate pencil pusher that I have become lately , riding solo on the worlds highest motorable pass .To any sane mind there are a few good reasons that i might not make it till there , my asthma will make it impossible for me to breathe in the thin air , my not so conditioned bod will be ground to dust before I do 2500 odd KMs on treacherous conditions , my hypertension will make me vulnerable to stress , I might not get leave that long , I may not be able to raise that kind of money required for the trip . The odds are against me .......................
BUT WHEN WAS ODDS ON MY SIDE ;)
I will make this trip , I can bet my bloody life on that . yes there are obstacles , as usual I will unleash hell on them . I never got anything in a platter , I fight for every inch and I love it that way .

This is what I wanted , something which pushes me to " rise above myself "

No comments: